Here are the directions for the lollipop holders from Jeanette Lynton's Blog:
1. Each “lollipop caddy” measures 2 ½” x 2 ½” finished.
2. For each caddy cut a cardstock piece 2 ½” x 5 ¼.”
3. Score the middle of each cardstock two times. Measure 2 ½” from each end. This creates gusset at the top of your caddy for the thickness of your lollipop.
4. Then, decorate the two sides of the caddy any way you wish. Remember to add “to” and “from” on the back.
5. Punch two holes, one on either side of the lollipop and string with ribbon.
6. Slide the lollipop inside the caddy, and then secure the caddy closed by tying the ribbon in a bow or knot—and presto! You have an adorable, unique, fast valentine that says, “You’re Sweet” in more ways than one.